MOODY FALL PLAYLIST & PUMPKIN BREAD RECIPE!
FALL is by far our favorite time of the year! Time to bundle up with your favorite book or music, and get cozy! The love for spices like nutmeg & cinnamon IS IN FULL EFFECT! Today we will be sharing our perfected Pumpkin Bread recipe along with a relaxing moody fall playlist to listen to while you bake :)
LISTEN TO OUR MOODY FALL PLAYLIST NOW!
Check out all of our public Spotify playlists here!
PUMPKIN BREAD RECIPE:
Starter Information: This recipe creates 2 loaves - if you wish to only make one load, cut the ingredients in half. Prep time is ~20min. Cook time is 65 min.
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Grease 2 loaf pans with butter - make sure to get the sides of the pan as well.
3. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk together and set aside.
4. Beat butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until blended. Add eggs one at a time and continue to beat until mixture is light and fluffy. Add your pumpkin, and mix in - do not worry if your mixture is grainy at this point, that is from the pumpkin texture and is normal.
5. Slowly mix the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture until combined.
6. Evenly pour the batter into the greased pans.
7. Once the oven is done preheating, set your pans on the center rack and let cook for about 65 min - or until a fork/toothpick comes out clean after being inserted into the center.
6. Let the bread cool before serving.
This bread is great for a sweet breakfast in the morning, or with some toppings as a snack/dessert!
We seriously cannot stop eating it! Enjoy babes!
CLOAK & DAGGER