BON APPÉTIT! The Perfect Crêpe Recipe!
January 25 2021, 0 Comments
Let's be real, we all love a good crêpe, but sometimes they can be pretty pricey... and we know everyone is spending more time at home during COVID, so we decided now would be the perfect time for a DIY! Below is our perfect (and super easy) recipe for how to make YUMMY French crêpes at home!
1. First Step is to gather all of the necessary ingredients! We have listed them here:
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Cold Water
2 Tbs Melted Butter
Crepe Pan, we like the Le Creuset one
2. Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Heat up your crêpe pan until you feel the heat when you hover your hand over.
3. Take approximately 1/4 Cup of your batter and pour onto the center of your crêpe pan. Immediately start to spread out the batter on the pan with a crêpe ladle or spoon. Work in circular motions until your batter covers the entire pan evenly.
4. Your crêpe layer should be thin. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip. Flip & cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
5. While the other side is cooking, prepare a plate and lid to keep your crêpes warm while you make more. We like to sprinkle some sugar or coconut sugar between each crêpe, but that is totally optional :)
6. Garnish with desired toppings, and you are all done! We personally love putting bananas and Nutella inside our crêpes, but you can also make them savory.
Tag us on Instagram #cloakbabe