Date Night Ideas: Quarantine Edition
Whether you are social distancing with your significant other while living together, or apart, there are still tons of ways to make date night super special!
Date Ideas For When You Are Separated:
Set Up A Virtual Dinner
Order yourself and your partner some food (remember how important it is to support your local restaurants if you can) and get FaceTiming! This is such a cute way to reintroduce some normalcy back into your routine. Dedicate one night, or a few nights out of the week your time to spend dinner with each other. Turn your phone on Do-Not-Disturb and be present with your partner during this time. Now, all you need is the perfect outfit! We love the Sunflower Polka-Dot Jumpsuit for a casual yet comfy dinner look!
Virtual Game Night
This is the perfect way to get a laugh in! There are so many websites that allow you to connect with people you know and host a game night. Some are great for big friend groups, and others have options for two players!
- Jackbox TV has tons of famous games available for purchase that are hilarious and easy to play. Purchase a party pack, or games individually, with a large range of drawing games, trivia and even some individual games!
- Scribbl is free, virtual pictionary, where you and whoever you want can join and guess what the others are drawing!
- In the app store, the app “PSYCH! Outwit Your Friends” is a great one for a huge variety of trivia games that are all based around one simple rule: making up fake answers to real trivia questions. The goal is to trick the other players that your answers are correct!
For When You Are Quarantined Together:
- Virtually tour the Louvre together. Yeah, you heard that right! Click here: https://www.louvre.fr/en/visites-en-ligne to tour the world's largest and most visited art museum! Bring Paris to your living room!
- Get chatting! Sit down at home and click here: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/style/36-questions-that-lead-to-love.html to view the iconic New York Times article "36 Questions That Lead to Love" for some amazing conversation starters!
- Get some fresh air! Take a long walk or a bike ride together! It is always important to spend some time outside, while still being safe. We have the most comfortable-chic outfits to wear for outdoor activities! The Rollas Horizon Playsuit is the perfect piece for this activity!!
One of the many ways we have been staying positive during this time is cherishing the extra time we get to spend with our loved ones. We hope that these ideas bring some happiness and positivity to your day!